« PreviousContinue »
AND ADMINISTRATION OF
RITES AND CEREMONIES OF THE CHURCH,
ACCORDING TO THE USE OF
The Church of England;
THE PSALTER OR PSALMS OF DAVID,
POINTED AS THEY ARE TO BE SUNG OR SAID IN CHURCHES ;
AND THE FORM AND MANNER OF MAKING, ORDAINING, AND
CONSECRATING OF BISHOPS, PRIESTS, AND DEACONS.
16. The Order of Baptism both Publick
21. The Order for the Visitation of the
Sick, and the Communion of the
22. The Order for the Burial of the
23. The Thanksgiving of Women after
24. A Commination, or denouncing of
God's anger and judgments against
26. Forms of Prayer to be used at Sea.
27. The Form and Manner of Making,
Ordaining, and Consecrating of Bi-
28. A Form of Prayer for the Twentieth
1. THE Preface.
abolished, and some retained.
pointed to be read.
Scripture is appointed to be read.
6. A Table of Proper Lessons and
7. The Calendar, with the Table of Les-
8. Tables and Rules for the Feasts and
Fasts through the whole Year.
9. The Order for Morning Prayer.
10. The Order for Evening Prayer.
11. The Creed of Saint Athanasius.
12. The Litany.
13. Prayers and Thanksgivings upon se-
14. The Collects, Epistles, and Gospels,
to be used at the Ministration of
the holy Communion, throughout
15. The Order of the Ministration of the