« PreviousContinue »
FOLIO EDITION OF HARGRAVE,
TO WHICH IS SUBJOINED
A TABLE OF PARALLEL REFERENCE,
RENDERING THIS EDITION APPLICABLE TO THOSE BOOKS OF AUTHORITY IN
WHICH REFERENCES ARE MADE TO THE FOLIO EDITION.
IN TWENTY-ONE VOLUMES.
L O N D ON:
Printed by T. C. Hansard, Peterborough-Court, Fleet Street :
BLACK, PARBURY, AND ALLEN; BALDWIN, CRADOCK, AND JOY ;
wicu, Lord Keeper, for High Treason, A. D. 1640
153. Proceedings against Dr. Matthew Wren, Bishop of Ely, on an Impeach-
ment for High Crimes and Misdemeanors, A. D. 1640 (N.)
154. Proceedings in Parliament against Sir FRANCIS WINDEBANK, knt. Secre-
tary of State, for High Crimes and Misdemeanors, A. D. 1640 [N.] 42
155. Proceedings against Sir George Ratcliff, knt. on an Impeachment for
156. Impeachment of Sir Richard Bolton, knt. Lord Chancellor of Ireland;
Dr. John BRAMHALL, Lord Bishop of Derry; Sir GERARD LOWTHER,
knt. Lord Chief Justice of the Common Pleas; and Sir GEORGE RAT-
CLIFFE, knt. before the House of Lords in Ireland, A. D. 1641 (N.)
157. Proceedings against John GOODMAN, a Seminary Priest, condemned for
159. Proceedings against the Twelve Bishops ; namely, Dr. John WILLIAMS
Archbishop of York, Dr. Thomas Moreton Bishop of Durham, Dr.
ROBERT WRIGHT Bishop of Coventry and Litchfield, Dr. Joseph Hali