About this book
Books on Google Play
LONDON: Printed by WILLIAM CLOWEs and Suns,
1.-1. Euvres de Frédéric le Grand, Roi de Prusse.
2. Friedrich der Grosse: eine Lebens-Geschichte. Von J.
D. E. Preuss.
3. Urkunden-buch zur Lebens-Geschichte. Von J. D. E.
II.-The Lives of the Chancellors and Keepers of the Great Seal
of England. By John, Lord Campbell, A.M., F.R.S.E.
Second Series, Vols. IV. and V. Third Series, Vols.
VI. and VII.
III.-Memoirs of Viscountess Sundon, Mistress of the Robes to
Queen Caroline, Consort of George II. ; including Let-
ters from the most celebrated Persons of her Time.
Now first published from the originals. By Mrs. Thom-
son, author of · The Life of the Duchess of Marlborough,'
• Memoirs of the Court of Henry VIII.,' &c.
IV.—Memoir of the Life of Elizabeth Fry. Edited by two of
her Daughters. Vol. I.
V.-Zoological Recreations. By W. J. Broderip, Esq., F.R.S. 119
VI.-1. Reports of the Society for Improving the Condition of
the Labouring Classes. 1845-1846.
2. First Report of the Constabulary Force Commissioners.
VII.-1. Medical History of the Expedition to the Niger. By
James Ormiston M William, M.D., Senior Medical
Officer of the Expedition.
2. Is Cheap Sugar the Triumph of Free Trade? A Letter
to the Right Hon. Lord John Russell. By Jacob Om-
3. Notes on Cuba. By a Physician. Boston, U.S. 153