« PreviousContinue »
1789, to the Battle of Waterloo," &c., &c.
Vol. IV. William Blackwood and Sons,
VII. THE NATIONAL AND KILDARE PLACE SYSTEMS :-
1. The Twenty-first Report of the Commissioners
of National Education in Ireland, (for the year
2. Fifteenth Report of the Church Education
Society for Ireland. Being for the year 1854.
PARIS CORRESPONDENCE:-No. III. THE RUE DE RIVOLI
QUARTERLY RECORD OF THE PROGRESS OF REFORMATORY
collected. With Notes and Historical Illus-
trations. Dublin: Published by James Duffy,
7, Wellingon-quay. London: Simpkin,
Marshall, and Co., Stationers' Hall Court.
2. The Poetical Works of Gerald Griffin, Esq.
London Simms and M'Intyre, Paternoster-
row; and Donegal-street, Belfast. 1851.
3. The Poems of J. J. Callanan. A New
Edition, with a Biographical Introduction
and Notes. Cork: Messrs. Bolster, 70,
4. Miscellaneous Poems and Songs. By Fran-
cis Davis, (the "Belfast Man.") Belfast:
Printed and Published by John Henderson,
Bookseller to the Queen. Dublin: James
M'Glashan, D'Olier-street. London: E.
Farrington, 16, Bath-street, Newgate-street,
II. THE VALUATION OF IRELAND:—
1. 15 and 16 Vic. Cap. 63. An Act to amend
the Laws relating to the Valuation of rateable
2. A Bill, as amended in Committee, for the
Valuation of lands and heritages in Scotland.
3. Civil Service Gazette. London: Septem-
4. Instructions to the Valuators and Surveyors
appointed under the 15 and 16 Vic., Cap. 63,
for the uniform Valuation of lands and tene-
1. First Annual Report of the Directors of
Convict Prisons in Ireland. Presented to
both Houses of Parliament by command of
2. Crime its Amount, Causes and Remedies.
By Frederick Hill, Barrister-at-law, late In-
spector of Prisons. 1 Vol., London: John
3. Prison Discipline, and the advantages of
the separate system of imprisonment, with a
detailed account of the discipline now pur-
sued in the new County Gaol at Reading.
By the Rev. J. Field, M.A., Chaplain. 2
Vols., London: Longman and Co. 1848.
4. Chapters on Prisons and Prisoners. By
Joseph Kingsmill, M.A., Chaplain of Penton-
ville Prison, London. Third Edition, 1 Vol.,
5. Reformatory Schools. A Letter to C. B.
Adderley, Esq., M.P. By the Rev. Sydney
Turner, Resident Chaplain of the Philan-
thropic Farm School, Red Hill. London:
IV. JOHN BANIM :-PART VII. The return home.
V.-LITERARY AND ARTISTIC LIFE IN PARIS :-
1. Scènes de la Vie de Bohême, par Henry
2. La Croix de Berny Roman Steeple Chase,
VI.-POLONIA REDUX, A STEADFAST ALLEY :—
Lettre à l'Empereur Napoleon III. Septem-
1. Speech of Lord Palmerston, at Romsey.
Reported in "The Times," October 6th,
2. Speech of Sir Archibald Alison, at Glas-
gow. Reported in "The Times," October,
3. Letter of Richard Cobden, Esq., M.P.
Addressed to Edward Baines, Esq., Editor
4. "The Times."
Monday, November 5th,