« PreviousContinue »
1. Carrying concealed weapons. Evidence. Threats.
It is not necessary, in order that one who has been threatened with
Nor is it necessary for one who has been threatened and in good
3. Deadly weapons.
Pocket knife. Code 1906, section 1110.
A pocket knife is a deadly weapon under the provisions of Code
1. Construction. Testator's intent.
A will should be so constructed as to carry out the intent of the
2. Laws governing. "Disposable property."
A will made by a resident of Louisiana, conveying the "disposable
1. Criminal law. Objections to testimony.
It is too late to make an objection for the first time on a motion
2. Former conviction. Explanation.
Where an accused while being exmined as a witness in his own
was not error to refuse to allow him to explain his former con-
3. Criminal law. Appeal. Bill of exceptions. New trial. Error.
4. Objections. Bill of exceptions.
Where a defendant rested his case without interposing any objec-
Where the record does not disclose what the testimony of absent
6. Misconduct of district attorney. Cross-examination of accused.
It was improper for the district attorney on cross-examination
Where the guilt of the defendant is clearly established and the jury