« PreviousContinue »
22. Exceptions-1°. a Devise of a Reversion
26. 2o. A Devise in default of Issue of the Devisor 489
30. 3°. A Devise over for Life on Failure of Issue of the
31. 4°. Where an Estate Tail is raised by Implication
18. Where the Failure of Issue is confined to the Time
E R R A T A.
Vol. I. Introduction, Page xiii. Tit. 26, for Dignitaries read Dignities. Vol. II. Page 404, Line 14, for probably read Property.
405, Line 27, after that insert it. VOL. III. Page 264, Line 17, for Willis read Willes.
426, Line 18, after before insert Admittance. Vol. IV. Page 301, Line 9, for Releasee read Release.