« PreviousContinue »
4. The king was frightening the judge and me.
1. The husbandman was teaching the girl and Caius. 2. The dragon frightens the boy and the queen, 3. The lion will hold the king and the slave. 4. The fox does not laugh at the judge. 5. The master was praising me and Portia. 6. The slave will be afraid of the lion. 7. The boy teaches the girl. 8. The judge was seeing and avoiding you.
1. Portia will see and fear the dragon.
1. Caius was blaming and frightening the robber. 2. The king sees and avoids Portia. 3. The queen will laugh at you and the judge. 4. The husbandman does not praise the rose. 5. The boy loves the lion and the fox. 6. The slave was afraid of me and the master. 7. The dragon will hold you and the queen. 8. The girl does not see the king.
EXERCISES No. 3.
1. The slaves were seeing the king. 2. The kings will see the slave. 3. The girls are holding the lions. 4. The lions will avoid the slaves. 5. The king is praising the girls. 6. The girl was holding the lion. 7. Balbus will see the lion and the slaves. 8. The king and the girl are avoiding the boy.
3. B. 1. The boys and the lion see the girl. 2. The slave sees and avoids the boys. 3. The boy was laughing at the lion. 4. The kings are frightening the judge. 5. The girls will fear the judges.
The slaves were avoiding the lions. 7. The boys see and fear and avoid Balbus.
The judges will not teach the robber.
1. 2. 3.
The girls were holding the lion.
4. The robbers will avoid the judge.
1. The kings will fear the robber. 2. The judges are frightening the queen. 3. Balbus will see and fear and avoid Caius. 4. The boy sees and fears and avoids the lions. 5. The lions were seeing and fearing the robbers. 6. The boys will see and avoid the slave. 7. The judges see and hold and praise the dragon. 8. The dragons will frighten the robber.
1. The boy was teaching the girls.
The boys were fearing the foxes. 2. The girls will frighten the dragon. 3. The lion does not fear the wall. 4. The kings were praising the slaves. 5. Caius was holding the lions. 6. The dragons do not frighten me. 7. The slaves will avoid Balbus. 8. The boys are avoiding the girls.
3. G. 1. The judges were praising the boys and the lions. 2. The boys are building a wall, 3. The slaves will build walls. 4. The kings are teaching the husbandmen. 5. The boys praise the girls and the judges. 6. The girls see and fear the dragons. 7. The boys will not hold the lion. 8. The robbers were fearing and avoiding Portia and
1. The husbandmen were fearing and avoiding the
foxes. 2. Balbus and the judge are holding the slaves. 3. The slaves and the robbers were frightening the girls. 4. The girls and the judges will see and praise the