« PreviousContinue »
5. The boys and the robbers see and fear the lions. 6. The judges were not afraid of the husbandmen. 7. The queens will blame the boys and the robbers. 8. The kings do not praise the queens.
1. The kings were avoiding Portia and the boys. 2. The girls will fear and avoid the slaves. 3. Balbus and Caius will blame the judges. 4. The husbandmen are afraid of the foxes.
The boy and the robber see and fear you. 6. The masters were teaching me and the girls. 7. The lions will not be afraid of the judge. 8. The slaves were building walls and tables.
1. The judges are holding the roses and foxes. 2. The slave and Balbus see you and Portia. 3. The boys were fearing and avoiding the queens. 4. The husbandmen do not praise the dragon. 5. The lions will not teach the boys. 6. The girls blame and frighten Caius. 7. The dragons were not loving the masters. 8. The queens will fear and avoid the kings,
1. The girls will not praise the husbandmen.
1. Caius will frighten you and the boys
1. Portia and Balbus are avoiding the master and
frightening the judges. 2. The fox and the robber were fearing you and laugh
ing at Balbus. 3, The girls and the kings will see the gardens and the
4. The queen and the slaves were holding the dragons
and the king. 5. The king and Balbus see the judges and the lions. 6. The boys are laughing at you and frightening the
fox. 7. The judges will blame Portia and praise ves. 8. The masters love the queen and fear the dragons.
1. The girls will blame you and frighten the kings. 2. The judges were praising Balbus and avoiding the
dragons. 3. The husbandmen see the walls and praise Balbus. 4. The lions were frightening me and Caius and Portia. 5. Portia and the queen are building tables. 6. The foxes will see you and fear the lions. 7. The husbandman loves the roses and praises the
garden. 8. Caius and the boy were not afraid of the queens.
EXERCISES No. 4.
1. The king's sons are frightening the judge's daughter. 2. The boys' sisters will hold the husbandmen's dragons. 3. The queen's brother was seeing the robber's garden. 4. The robber's daughters will praise the queen's sons. 5. The king's slaves were avoiding the robber's brothers. 6. The brothers of the girls see the daughters of the
kings. 7. The husbandman's sister will build the judge's wall. 8. Balbus's brother is holding the king's lion.
1. The queen's sons were laughing at Balbus's voice. 2. The lion's voice frightens the king's daughter. 3. The husbandman's sisters were avoiding Balbus's
dragons. 4. The brother of the girls will praise the queen's sons. 5. The sisters of the king avoid the lions. 6. Balbus's daughters will not laugh at the boy. 7. The voices of the lions do not frighten Caius's sisters. 8. The sister of the boys was building the king's walls.
1. Balbus's dragon was frightening the king's sisters. 2. The husbandmen's brothers do not fear the dragons'
voices. 3. The girl's brother will praise the sisters of the slaves. 4. The dragon's voice frightens the judge's sister. 5. The dragons' voices will frighten the boys' fathers. -6. Caius's daughters were building the queen's table. 7. The boys' mothers do not see the robber's daughters. 8. The judge's brother was holding Balbus's dragon.
1. The slave's son was fearing the dragon's voice. 2. The queen's daughter will avoid Balbus's dragon, 3. The king's sisters do not praise the boy's brother. 4. The girls' voices frighten the judge's sister. 5. The husbandman's sons will build Caius's wall. 6. He will fear the lion's voice. 7. The foxes were avoiding Balbus's daughters. 8. The boy's sister was praising the slaves' voices.
1. Portia's brother was fearing the robber's sons. 2. The judge's sister will avoid the slave's mother. 3. The husbandman's daughters will teach the master's