« PreviousContinue »
4. The robber's sons were frightening the girl's brothers. 5. The boys' voices do not frighten the slaves' mothers. 6. The kings' daughters are teaching the husbandmen's
daughters. 7. The queen's voice will frighten the judge's brother. 8. The slave's sister was laughing at Balbus's dragon.
1. The lion's voice will frighten Balbus's sister, 2. The husbandman's sister does not fear the dragon's
voice. 3. The judges' sons avoid Caius's brothers. 4. The slave's sisters were laughing at the king. 5. The girls' brothers see the king's sons. 6. Balbus's daughters praise the queen's voice. 7. The lions' voices do not frighten Balbus's daughter. 8. The queen's brothers are not avoiding Caius's sons.
1. The husbandmen's daughters are not afraid of
Balbus's lion. 2. Balbus and Portia's brother were teaching the judge's
son and daughter. 3. The queen's brother, will see and avoid the slave's
foxes. 4. The king's sister sees and praises the husbandman's
5. The boy's voice was frightening the judges' mothers. 6. The girls' fathers will blame and frighten Portia's
brother and sister. 7. The robber's daughter will avoid and laugh at Caius. 8. The husbandman was seeing and praising the judge's
4. H. 1. The king's slaves were building the wall of the
garden. 2. The queen's brothers and sisters are laughing at the
robber's dragons. 3. Caius's daughters will see and blame the master's
4. Portia's brothers are walking and are praising the
queen. 5. He was teaching the queen's slaves and Caius's
brothers and sisters 6. Portia and Balbus will not laugh at the boys' voices. 7. The father of the girls sees and praises the judge's
gardens. 8. The foxes' voices were frightening the husbandmen
4. I. 1. The robber's sister will fear and avoid the judge's
2. The queen's sons were teaching the girls' brothers. 3. Caius sees the husbandman's daughter and praises 4. The fox's voice will frighten the slave's sister. 5. The boys' mothers are holding the queen's dragons. 6. The judge was praising the king's roses and the
queen's garden. 7. Caius's brothers will blame you and avoid Portia's
father and mother. 8. The masters love the king's sons and laugh at the
1. The robber's sisters were building the walls of the
garden and the judge's tables. 2. The master's voice frightens Portia and Caius's sisters. 3. Portia's brothers fear and avoid the robbers' lions. 4. The king's sons were holding the queen's dragon and
laughing at Balbus. 5. Caius will fear you and blame Balbus's lion and
dragons. 6. The dragons' voices will not frighten the boy's sister. 7. The queen's sisters do not love the robber's fox. 8. Balbus's son and Portia's brother were walking and
1. The judge's sister was praising Balbus and the
dragons. 2. The slave's daughter will see the queen's sons. 3. Portia's mother is blaming the slaves. 4. The slaves were frightening Portia's sisters. 5. Balbus's dragon will fear the judge's voice. 6. The robber's daughters avoid the judge. 7. The kings' sons are not afraid of the queen's dragon. 8. The husbandmen's voices will frighten the slave's
1. The lion and the dragons were walking. 2. The slave was laughing and building a wall. 3. The queens are walking and holding a dragon. 4. The kings will fear and avoid the robbers. 5. The slave's sister does not avoid Portia's lion. 6. Caius's daughters blame the judge's sisters. 7. The husbandman's sons are teaching the boys. 8. The master's sisters were praising the fox's voice.
3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
The lions' voices frighten the husbandman's son.
1. The master's brother was not holding the fox. 2. The queen's sons do not see me. 3. The robbers will avoid the dragon and the lion. He was fearing and avoiding the husbandmen's
sisters. 5. Portia praises the judge's garden. 6. The judges will build walls. 7. The king and Balbus will teach you and Caius. 8. The slaves were not blaming the girls' roses.
1. The boy's sisters are not afraid of you. 2. The judge's son will blame Balbus and praise the
dragon. 3. He was teaching me and praising the girl's brother.