« PreviousContinue »
2. Our mother was writing a long letter and Caius was
coming 3. The terrible dragons will come and frighten your
sisters. 4. Caius's good brothers were conquering the beautiful
queen's enemies. 5. My sisters will walk, but your brothers will run. 6. The happy boys do not hear the great dragon's
terrible voice. 7. The master's sons were coming and were frightening
the fox. 8. The terrible lion does not hear the girl's foolish
1. My brother's sad daughter was hearing and praising
2. The good king's beautiful sister will
come and conquer the Gauls. 3. The bad robbers hear the good judge's terrible voice. 4. Our sister is writing a letter, but your brothers are
running 5. The sad Gauls were running and avoiding their
enemies. 6. The good king is coming and is conquering the sad
Gauls. 7. The black dragons were coming and the wretched
robber was running. 8. Your sisters' happy sons will hear the black dragons'
1. The bad robbers are running and avoiding the good
judge. 2. The good judge's brothers will frighten and conquer
the robbers. 3. My sister's son was coming and frightening his
enemies. 4. The wretched husbandmen's sisters do not hear your
dragon's voice. 5. Your sisters will hear and fear my lions' terrible
voices. 6. The slave's beautiful sisters were running and avoid
ing my lion. 7. Our mothers are writing letters, but our fathers are
conquering Caius. 8. The judge's beautiful daughter will come and hear
1. My sisters were not hearing your lion's voice. 2. The wretched slave's daughters will come and write
letters. 3. Our enemies are conquering Caius and the Gauls. 4. Our enemies' sons will conquer you and your
brother, 5. My brother is buying Balbus's birds and dragons. 6. Foolish Portia was buying your sister's black horse. 7. Your sister does not hear the brave Gauls' voices. 8. Many Gauls will come and buy our horses.
1. Our sister was coming and laughing at Caius's birds. 2. The beautiful girls hear the great lions' voices. 3. My brother's daughters were buying the husband
man's birds, but were avoiding Balbus's dragons. 4. The wretched husbandmen will see and hear and
fear and avoid our lions. 5. My brothers' enemies are not conquering the sad
Gauls. 6. The good judges will come and see you and buy
your nightingales. 7. The bad robbers are running, but Balbus and the
good dragon are walking. 8. The wretched nightingale will hear and blame the
terrible lions' great voices.
Balbus was afraid of the bad robbers and was
running. My sister will come and buy your horse and Portia's
my brother's wretched daughter.
good kings' brothers.
7. Portia is writing a beautiful letter, but Balbus is
buying a large horse and a bird. 8. Many enemies will hear and fear the brave Gauls'
1. Balbus was buying birds and holding dragons. 2. My sisters hear, fear, and blame the lions' voices. 3. Our mother will run and buy your brothers' horses. 4. Balbus and Portia do not hear their enemy's voice. 5. Our brothers' sons will come and write long letters. The good husbandmen are running and avoiding
their enemies' dragons. 7. My sister was coming and avoiding the brave queens'
terrible enemies. 8. Caius's foolish sisters hear and fear the happy boy's
EXERCISES No. 8.
8. A. 1. Balbus held his dragon. 2. The boy's sister would have seen a lion. 3. They heard my daughter's voice. 4. The girls saw a judge. 5. Caius had written a letter. 6. They will have written their letters. 7. The boys praised the judge's sister. 8. The good king's brother heard your voice.
8. B. 1. The good husbandman's daughter saw a great fox. 2. The brave queen conquered her enemies. 3. My sisters had feared the great lion's voice. 4. Balbus would have held great dragons. 5. The girls will have heard my voice. 6. The brave king's sisters do not fear the lion's great
voice. 7. My sister's good sons saw Balbus's dragons. 8. The husbandman's happy son heard my voice.
8. C. 1. The sad judge's good daughters heard the great
lions' voices. 2. The bad sons of the good husbandmen will write