« PreviousContinue »
EXERCISES No. 9.
1. My sister said she was writing a letter. 2. Caius thinks that your sister is my daughter. 3. The good king's brother was saying that I had held
a dragon. 4. My sisters believed that you were building a wall.
Balbus will think that we have conquered the Gauls. 6. My brothers say they have heard your voice. 7. They would have thought that you were afraid of
my dragons. 8. The big robber said he had not seen the little judge.
9. B. 1. The good husbandman's brothers were saying that
they had seen a lion. 2. Balbus says he held the sad queen's bad dragon, 3. My sisters said that your brothers had heard my
voice. 4. Your brothers had said that they were coming. 5. Caius said that he and Balbus were writing letters. 6. My sister's sons think that you and I have built long
walls. 7. Your brother's daughters thought that we had seen
the dragons. 8. Caius thought that Balbus was coming.
9. C. 1. Caius says that he held my dragon. 2. My sisters said that your son was sad. 3. The good judge's brother thought that you had come. 4. Your brothers think that I saw Balbus's sisters. 5. My sister's son had said that he was coming. 6. They say that Caius praised your voice. 7. She will say that she is sad. 8. Balbus's daughters thought that you had conquered
9. D. 1. The girls think that your daughter is frightening
the judge. 2. Balbus said that he had avoided the foxes. 3. My brothers had thought that you were conquering
Caius. 4. Caius would have thought that I was afraid of the
big dragons. 5. Your sisters will think that you have seen a dragon. 6. The sad boys had said that they were avoiding the
lions. 7. The foolish kings said that they had heard the
dragons' voices. 8. The happy queen's good brother says that he is
9. E. 1. Balbus's sisters said that they would come. 2. The king's brothers thought that I had seen the queen.
3. The sister of the boys says that she is afraid of the
lion. 4. The girls say that they will build a wall. 5. They said that they saw me sister. 6. Balbus's happy daughters thought that I should
conquer my enemies. 7. He would have thought that Balbus was frightening
the dragon. 8. They had said that the girls would come.
9. F. 1. My sisters thought that your brother's daughters
would come. 2. Your brother's daughters had hoped to see my
sisters. 3. The bad robber was hoping that I should frighten
the lions. 4. The big lion thinks that you will hear the dragon's
voice. 5. Balbus's little sisters say that they avoid and fear
dragons. 6. The good judge thought that I should build long
walls. 7. Caius's good sister was saying that she saw and
heard a lion. 8. The good husbandman thinks that he has seen and
heard the big lions.
9. G. 1. Balbus's good sisters had promised to come. 2. My sons would have thought that you and I were sad. 3. Your daughters will think that I have seen your sons. 4. My brothers hope to see and hear the good judge. 5. Your sister's son was expecting that we should
see you. 6. The good husbandmen think that you were foolish. 7. The sad girls' brothers hoped to hear the nightingale's
voice. 8. Our mother had said that I was building a wall.
1. Your brothers think that we saw the great lions. 2. My sisters expected to hear the great dragons' voices. 3. Our mothers were hoping that we should come. 4. The sad husbandmen did not think that you were
good. 5. The happy boys will say that you have seen a lion. 6. Our brothers' daughters had hoped to see and hear us. 7. The judge's beautiful sisters expect to see my mother. 8. The sad slaves would have said that your sister was
The good husbandman's sisters the foolish
judge's sons. 2. My sisters' sons will hear your brother's voice. 3. The bad robbers heard and avoided the good judge. 4. Caius
that your sister is beautiful. 5. My brothers thought that you had built a wall. 6. The sad queens were expecting that
would come. 7. My father will think that Portia is your sister. 8. Your sisters would have thought that I was writing
1. The foolish robber's son will hold my sister's dragon. 2. The good kings' sons are conquering our enemies. 3. My sisters will have seen and heard the black dragons. 4. Your brother said that you were foolish. 5. Caius hopes to see and hear your sons. 6. Portia had believed that your daughter and I were
coming 7. The happy boys will say they are building walls. 8. Our brothers would have expected that we should