« PreviousContinue »
10. C. 1. Balbus's good sister was praising your brother's voice. 2. My sisters will come and see and hear your mother. 3. Our brothers had seen and feared and avoided the
dragon. 4. Caius
he is not happy. 5. They will think that you and I have conquered the
Gauls. 6. Portia's sad brother expects that the dragons will
7. My sister said she was writing a long letter. 8. The good judge's sons thought you had been sad.
10. D. 1. My sisters' sons will fear and avoid the lion. 2. The master's good brother does not hear your voice. 3. Our sisters would have seen and praised your son. 4. Balbus's good slave had thought I should come. 5. The little judge says he shall avoid the big robbers. 6. The big robbers were saying they should frighten
the little judge. 7. The foolish kings hoped to avoid the great lions. 8. Caius says he has built a wall and is writing a letter.
10. E. 1. My brother had written a letter and built a wall. 2. Our sister says she does not love Caius. 3. Balbus expects that Portia will come.
4. Your brother heard that I had conquered the Gauls. 5. My sisters were saying that they loved nightingales'
voices. .6. The foolish robber did not think that we were coming. 7. The judge's sad sisters said they had seen and
The good husbandmen would have believed that you
1. The sad husbandman says that he sees your brother's
2. The girls will think that you are writing a letter. 3. The happy boys' sisters would have thought that I
was afraid of Caius. 4. Caius's good brothers said that they saw your
daughter. 5. My sisters' sons had said that Balbus would conquer
the Gauls. 6. The girls think that you have avoided the great
dragons. 7. The foolish dragon said that he was afraid of the
little judge. 8. The little judge thinks that he shall frighten the
10. G. 1. Balbus said that he would write a letter. 2. The girls think that I shall conquer my enemies. 3. My sisters said that they would come.
4. He thought that I had seen his sisters, 5. They were saying that the girls would frighten the
birds. 6. Balbus thinks that I am building walls. 7. The girls thought that Caius was holding a dragon. 8. The boys say that they have written letters.
1. Balbus's good sisters would have been afraid of the
lions. 2. My sister said that Balbus was frightening a dragon. 3. Caius's brothers thought that I had seen the queen's
sons. 4. He thinks that his sister will hear
voice. 5. They had said that they were afraid of the fox. 6. The girls thought that I should see the queen. 7. The judge thought that the girls were holding a
dragon. 8. My sister would have thought that you were afraid
of the lion.
1. The robber's big brother said that he should frighten
Balbus. 2. The happy girls had said that they were avoiding
the sad slave. 3. The great lion hoped to frighten the little judge. 4. The little judge had hoped to avoid the great lion.
5. Balbus thought that I should praise the good kings. 6. The boys were hoping to see the good husbandman's
lions. 7. My sisters say that the sad queen has seen many
dragons. 8. Your brother's daughter was saying that she was
writing a letter.
1. The good kings said they saw a great lion. 2. The sad girl thought I had seen the queen's sister. 3. The judge's daughters would have feared the fox. 4. The bad boy thinks he heard my sister's voice. 5. The good husbandmen had hoped to avoid the
dragons. 6. Balbus would have thought we had praised your
brother's son. 7. The girls will say they have seen your sister. 8. The robbers think they have frightened Caius.
1. You see and hear the great lions. 2. Ye will see and hear the sad boys. 3. You had avoided and feared the bad robber. 4. Ye were praising my sister's good sons. 5. You will have frightened and conquered the Gauls. 6. Ye would have seen and heard and avoided the lion. 7. You do not fear the great lions' voices. 8. Ye will conquer the good king's enemies.
11. B. 1. You saw and heard and conquered the Gauls. 2. Ye will hear and fear the dragons. 3. Ye see and hear and avoid the great lion. 4. You wrote a long letter, 5. You avoided and laughed at the sad girls. 6. Ye had praised the good judge's little sister. 7. Ye were seeing and hearing and praising my sisters. 8. You would have thought that Balbus was sad.
11. C. 1. You were praising me and avoiding Caius. 2. You will fear and avoid Balbus's dragons. 3, Ye are fearing and avoiding my son's lions,