« PreviousContinue »
4. You will come and write a letter.
1. Ye will see and hear and conquer my enemy. 2. You do not fear the lion's great voice. 3. Ye were fearing the great dragon. 4. Ye would have seen and heard the good judges. 5. You thought that I should write a letter. 6. Ye will say that Balbus has seen a fox. 7. Ye think that my daughter is foolish. 8. You thought and said that I feared your brother.
1. You said that you would come.
think that Caius is afraid of foxes ? 4. Didn't
voice ? 5. Did you think that my daughter would come ? 6. Ye thought that Balbus and I were coming. 7. Do you think that Balbus's sister was beautiful ? 8. Ye had believed that we had written letters,
11. F. 1. You will say
sisters are good.
sister's sons are sad ?
1. The good king's sister said that she would come. 2. You think that I shall hear your voice. 3. Don't you think that the judge will frighten the
girls ? 4. Ye would have thought that Caius's sisters were
afraid of the lion. 5. My sister said that her son had seen the queen’s good
sister. 6. The happy girls said that they saw a great dragon. 7. Did not you say that you should come ? 8. Your daughters say that they shall see the good
11. H. 1. You were hearing the beautiful voice of the
nightingale. 2. Ye shall hear the voices of the great lions,
3. Have you seen the good king's happy daughters ? 4. You would have thought that the girls were beautiful. 5. Were you thinking that my brother's daughter would
come ? 6. Did not you say that Balbus's good brother had
conquered my enemies ? 7. Did not you think that my sister was afraid of the
great lions ?
1. You would have come and seen and heard Portia. 2. You and Balbus promised to come and see us. 3. Have you seen and heard Caius's little brothers ? 4. Had you heard that Balbus and I were writing
letters ? 5. You and your son were expecting to see and hear
our enemies and conquer Balbus. 6. Do you think that Portia’s voice was beautiful ? 7. Balbus and Portia said that our enemies' horses were
large. 8. Did you say you had expected to see us ?
1. Do you see Balbus and hear the dragons' voices ? 2. Shall
and Caius come and see and buy my horse ? 3. You and your sister had promised to come and buy
the good husbandınen's horses and birds.
4. Have you heard that Balbus has conquered the
Gauls ? 5. You would have praised Caius and said that our
sister's voice was beautiful. 6. Did you and Caius blame Balbus and say that the
dragons' voices were not beautiful ? 7. Shall you say that you are afraid of our lions ? 8. You said that you and Caius would come, but that
Balbus was holding dragons.
1. You had seen me and praised my son's horse. 2. Did you come and buy the sad husbandmen's
beautiful horses ? 3. You had expected to see and hear my sister's sons. 4. Do
think that Caius's sister will come and buy
our sons' lions ? 5. Balbus thought that you were building walls, but
that I was writing a letter. 6. My sister and you do not hope that the Gauls will
come and conquer our queen. 7. Shall you and Caius say that you are good boys ? 8. Have
you heard that I bought your brother's horse ?
1. 2. 3.
You would have come and seen and heard us.
have said that Portia was beautiful ? Shall you say
that you bought our horses ?
4. You did not think that I had conquered my enemy. 5. You and Caius will think that we are sad. 6. My sisters said that they had written letters, but that
you were holding dragons. 7. Caius and you had expected to see and hear us. 8. Did you hope that Portia and I would praise your
garden and buy your roses?