« PreviousContinue »
1. Has your
sister heard that I have seen Caius ? 2. My brother and I hope to
brother's daughters. 3. Our enemies had hoped to conquer the sad queen. 4. I should have praised you and blamed Portia. 5. We were holding dragons and avoiding nightingales. 6. Did you say you knew I was coming ? 7. Caius and I heard that you hoped to see Balbus. 8. I had said I was writing letters.
1. I love dragons, but I fear and avoid nightingales. 2. We had seen Caius and heard and praised your sons. 3. Balbus and I will walk, but
and Portia shall run. 4. I hear that your son has bought the good husband
man's big horses. 5. I shall write letters and say that the lion has come,
and that the little judges are running. 6. We hear you said Portia was not beautiful. 7. I should have written letters and said you were
coming 8. We shall have seen your fathers and heard your voices. EXERCISES No. 13.'
13. A. 1. Balbus is coming here to hold a dragon. 2. I came here to write a letter. 3. We were coming here to see and hear you. 4. I advised Caius to build a wall. 5. We have advised our sister to write letters. 6. Shall you
brother to come here? 7. I said I had advised you to come here. 8. Portia says she shall advise us to hold dragons.
1. `Cæsar was coming here to conquer the Gauls.
sister to build walls? 5. Has Caius advised you to come here ? 6. We were advising our sister to blame the slaves. 7. I believe Caius asked my brother to come here. 8. Don't you think your sister will advise us to walk
to Rome ?
13. C. 1. You and I were coming here to see Portia. 2. Did you come here to see me ?
I advised your brother not to hold dragons. 4. I have asked Caius not to frighten my sister. 5. We said we had asked the boys to come. 6. You had asked me to promise to come. 7. I have promised to ask Caius to come. 8. My sister said she had promised to come.
1. I shall advise Balbus not to walk to Rome. 2. Caius advised his brother to avoid the good judges. 3. The bad husbandman said he should ask you to
4. My brothers have asked me not to hold your lion, 5. Our sister had promised to ask you and Caius to
6. Do you think Portia will ask you to come ?
1. should have asked Caius not to frighten my sori. 2. Shall you
brother not to build walls ? 3. We have asked Portia and Caius to come. 4. I had promised to ask you to come. 5. Caius and I came here to see and hear you. 6. I said I had come to see you. 7. We think Portia came here to hear our nightingales. 8. I have not advised Caius to buy your horse.
13. F. 1. We had walked to the city of Rome to buy horses. 2. Have you come here to see me ? 3. Shall you ask Caius to buy your horses ? 4. Caius advised me to buy your dragon. 5. I said I would advise you to buy Caius's horse. 6. Portia promised to ask you to come. 7. I believe that my sister will ask you to come. 8. Didn't you promise to ask Portia to come ?
1. Ye are walking to the city to buy flowers and
dragons. 2. The big robbers came here to frighten the little
judge. 3. The little judge has walked to Rome, to avoid the
robbers 4. I think Balbus came here to conquer the Gauls. 5. I thought the Gauls were running, to avoid Balbus. 6. We think your sister came here to see you. 7. You said you would come to see us. 8. Ye were saying that I had come to see you.
1. Ye would have walked here to avoid the Gauls.
5. I advise you to write letters.
I thought you would advise me to write letters.
you and Caius come to see my sisters ? 2. Balbus said he had come to see us. 3. I thought you were coming to see me. 4. We thought the girls would come to hold the dragon. 5. Balbus thinks I have come to frighten Caius. 6. I said I would ask you not to frighten Portia. 7. We had advised our mother to buy your horse. 8. Did you think I should advise you to buy Caius's
1. We have come here to say that we have conquered
Balbus. 2. I had asked you not to praise my son. 3. Caius says he shall ask your brothers to walk to
Rome. 4. Do
sister asked Portia to come ? 5. I have advised the robber to avoid the good judges. 6. We advised you and Portia not to buy Caius's horses. 7. Did the judge advise Balbus not to hold dragons ? 8. Caius and I said we had promised to advise Balbus
not to come,