« PreviousContinue »
4. The girl loves the garden. 5. He was avoiding Balbus. 6. The slave will build the wall. 7. The boy was loving the girl. 8. Balbus will praise the rose.
1. The fox was fearing the lion. 2. The dragon sees the fox. 3. The boy was laughing at the slave. 4. The king is holding the table. 5. The dragon will frighten the judge. 6. The lion fears the robber. 7. The slave will see the king. 8. Portia is laughing at the dragon.
2. B. 1. The dragon was frightening the king. 2. Caius will hold the lion. 3. The boy was praising the judge. 4. The judge laughs at the robber. 5. The king will avoid the queen. 6. The robber will see the dragon. 7. The girl was blaming the fox. 8. Portia fears the master,
2. C. 1. The king sees the judge. 2. The boy was fearing the lion. 3. The girl was not fearing the fox.
4. The husbandman will hold the dragon.
The judge is avoiding the robber. 6. The dragon does not see Portia. 7. The lion will fear the king. 8. The king laughs at the husbandman
1. The robber will hold the fox. 2. The judge was blaming the robber. 3. He was seeing the king. 4. The lion is frightening Caius. 5. The master will teach the boy, 6. The king was not afraid of the judge. 7. The fox sees the lion. 8. The king will fear Portia.
1, The fox was laughing at the dragon. 2, The judge will not see the queen, 3, The king praises Balbus and the slave. 4. The robber was avoiding the judge. 5. The husbandman is afraid of the lion. 6. The dragon does not frighten the boy. 7. Portia will hold the fox. 8. The master was not teaching the lion.
1. The dragon is holding the rose.
1. The lion was frightening Caius and the fox. 2. The judge will praise you and Portia. 3. The slave does not see me. 4. Caius was not laughing at the robber. 5. Balbus sees and avoids the lion. 6. The lion was blaming and fearing the dragon. 7. The dragon will hold you and the husbandman. 8. The king will fear and avoid the judge.
1. The judge will see me and Balbus.
Portia was fearing and blaming the judge. 7. The master was teaching the king and the boy. 8. The slave laughs at the girl and the robber.
2. I. 1. The lion was afraid of me and the dragon. 2. The queen will frighten you and Portia. 3. Caius does not see the judge. 4. The robber sees and praises the fox, 5. The king was teaching me and the slave. 6. The girl will love the king and Caius. 7. Portia praises you and the lion. 8. The judge was avoiding and frightening me.
2. J. 1. The king loves you and praises Portia. 2. The boy was teaching the lion and me. 3. The robber is not afraid of the dragon. 4. The lion will fear and avoid the rose. 5. The girl was not holding the lion. 6. The judge laughs at the king. 7. The slave will not frighten the robber. 8. The dragon does not see the master.
2. K. 1. The master was avoiding the lion and the robber. 2. The girl sees the garden and the dragon. 3. Balbus will teach you and Portia.