« PreviousContinue »
4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
sister come here to see us ?
think that Caius knows that we are come ? Had you promised to ask us to come ?
1. I understood that you had conquered the Gauls. 2. We knew you were coming to see us. 3. I hope you and Caius will come to see us. 4. Shall you ask Portia to write letters ? 5. We are advising your sister not to frighten judges.
Balbus has promised to ask his sisters to come.
I believe that the robber came here to avoid you. 8. They will say that you have come here to see me.
1. Caius says he is walking to Rome to see your father. 2. The husbandmen had hoped to avoid the robber. 3. We are come to say that we have conquered our
enemies. 4. Did you think the dragon was afraid of the
nightingale ? 5. Portia thought I had come here to buy her horses. 6. Have
sister to avoid birds ? 7. I expect Caius will advise you to buy my horse. 8. The husbandmen's daughters asked us to buy their
1. Balbus and you had come here to see us. 2. My sister says she is come to hear your voices. 3. Did you believe that I should come to see you ? 4. I said I did not believe you would come. 5. Shall you and Caius promise to buy the judge's
horses? 6. I know that Portia promised to come to see us. 7. We were well aware that you hoped to avoid us. 8. The robber says he shall walk to Rome to buy birds.
1. My sisters were hoping that you and Portia would
2. Caius knows that I thought Balbus was coming. 3. Do you think the Gauls expected to conquer the
king? I believed that the king expected to conquer the
Gauls. 5. My brothers' daughters have asked me to give them
flowers. 6. Caius says he did not trust the bad robbers. 7. I hope you will come here to give me your horse. 8. We heard you had come to give us your horses.
1. You and I were walking to Rome to buy horses. 2. Caius's brothers have come here to give us their 3. My sisters' sons had come here to give you a dragon, 4. Portia hopes you will come to give her and Balbus
5. I asked your brother to give you and me his horses. 6. Portia says she shall ask you to give her a bird. 7. I said I had advised you not to give Portia flowers. 8. Shall you come here to give my brother
1. Has Portia promised to give you her horse ? 2. I am well aware that you are conquering Balbus. 3. We knew that Balbus was hoping to see you. 4. Portia says she does not expect to avoid the lions. 5. I believe the sad dragons hoped to avoid your bird. 6. We shall advise Caius not to trust your dragons. 7. Did you expect Portia would ask you to come ? 8. Caius and I walked here to say that the lion was come.
15. J. 1. Had
you and Portia expected to see our mother ? 2. Balbus and I were coming here to buy your horse. 3. I knew you thought I had expected to see Balbus. 4. Caius says
he knows we advised Balbus not to come. 5. My brother's son asked me not to give you a flower. 6. Were you aware that we had come to see you ? 7. I shall say that you thought I was afraid of your lion. 8. He said he would ask me to say that Caius had come.
1. Balbus is good and the dragons are happy. 2. Balbus was bad and the dragons were wretched. 3. The horses are being brought here to be sold. 4. The dragon will be brought here to be held. 5. The boys had been brought here to be blamed. 6. The girl would have been brought here to be praised. 7. My brother was being seen, heard, and praised. 8. Our sisters were seen, heard, and praised by your
1. My sister will be good, but my brothers will be bad. 2. I have advised Balbus to be good. 3. We had asked our sisters to be happy. 4. The dragon is being brought here to be seen and
heard. 5. My brothers will be seen, heard, and praised by you. 6. The lion was brought here to be held by us. 7. Your sisters were being brought here to be seen by
Caius. 8. Portia has been brought here to be heard by us.
16. C. 1. Your brother would have been good. 2. The Gauls were seen, heard, and conquered by
Balbus. 3. My sisters had been seen, heard, and praised by
Portia. 4. The dragons were brought by Balbus to be held by
Are the robbers being brought here to be blamed by
the judges ? 6. The birds would have been brought here to be sold. 7. We were asking Balbus to be good. 8. Portia says she shall ask you to be happy.
16. D. 1. The husbandmen were brought here to be seen,
heard, and praised. 2. My sisters have been brought here to be seen, heard,
and praised. 3. Caius's daughters will be brought here to be seen,
heard, and praised. 4. Your brother would have been brought here to be
seen, heard, and praised. 5. The judge's dragons are being brought here to be
seen, heard, and praised. 6. The sad boys' sister was brought here to be seen,
heard, and praised. 7. Our mothers had been brought here to be seen,
heard, and praised. 8. Your fathers were being brought here to be seen
heard, and praised.