« PreviousContinue »
6. You and Portia had been brought here to be seen
by us. 7. I was aware that the letters were being written. 8. Portia says she does not believe the letter was written.
1. Were you led to the city to be seen and heard by
the good king's brother? 2. I expect that we shall be brought to the city to be
seen and heard by the sad girl. 3. We thought you and your brothers were being
brought here to be heard and blamed by us. 4. You said you had come here to be praised by my
brothers. 5. Portia and I had expected that you and Caius would
be brought here to be seen by us. 6. Did you and Caius expect that Portia and I would
come here to be blamed by you ? 7. Balbus says his dragons are being held by the girls. 8. I shall say that your horses have been led here to be
held by the good king's slave.
1. Caius and I are being brought to the city to be seen
by your sister. 2. My sisters will think you have been brought here to
be seen by Portia's brother. 3. Were you' and your sister brought here to be seen
by the judge ?
4. You promised to come here to be seen by us. 5. Does Balbus say that his walls have been built ? 6. My dragons had been led here to be given to you. 7. Portia thought her voice had been heard by us. 8. We shall say that you hoped the letters would be
1. The bodies of dragons are great and ugly.
wall ! • 4. Give great rewards to our army, Cæsar, and praise
the soldiers of the cavalry in the fourth division ! 5. Hear my words, girls, and avoid my armies ! 6. My armies were conquered by the cavalry of the
fourth división. 7. Give the beautiful standards to the armies, my
sisters, and arms to the fourth division ! 8. The standards of our armies were taken by the
1. The matches of the army are long and difficult. 2. Hold your dragons, boys, and build your tables ! 3. Give beautiful arms to our cavalry, generals, and
praise the appearance of the fourth division ! 4. Slave, hold the ugly body of my dragon, hear my
words, and run to the camp of the army ! 5. The generals of my army will be conquered by the
fourth division. 6. My sisters said their work was long and difficult.
7. Our armies were conquered on the fourth day by
Cæsar's cavalry. 8. The generals of our armies gave beautiful arms to
the fourth division of your cavalry.
1. Hear and fear the terrible words of the judge, O
slaves ! 2. The soldiers of the fourth division had been conquered
by Cæsar's armies. 3. Your armies are being conquered by our cavalry. 4. Come here, Lucius, and give the beautiful standards
to the cavalry and the fourth division ! 5. My armies say they were conquered by the fourth
division. 6. Come to my camp, Balbus and Julius, and see the
beautiful appearance of my cavalry ! 7. Was the fourth division seen by the generals of our
armies ? 8. The works of the soldiers had not been difficult.
1. The soldiers of the fourth division say their march
was long and difficult. 2. Give your standards, Titus and Cæsar, to the fourth
division and to the cavalry ! 3. Come to our camp, Lavinius, and see the difficult
works of our armies !
4. Our armies had said that they were being conquered
by Cæsar's cavalry. 5. The beautiful appearance of the army was praised by
the cavalry of the fourth division. 6. Come here, Portia and Balbus, and hear my words ! 7. The ugly bodies of the dragons had been seen by our
armies on the fourth day. 8. Do you think the standards of our armies will be
19. E. 1. Come to Cæsar's beautiful camp, Julius, and praise
the appearance of the fourth division ! 2. Did Caius say that his work was difficult ? 3. The difficult works of our cavalry were praised by
the fourth division. 4. Give your standards, Portia and Titus, to the cavalry
and to the fourth division ! 5. Hold the ugly body of your dragon, Balbus, and
praise the difficult works of my armies ! 6. You and Cæsar would have thought that the difficult
works had been praised by the cavalry. 7. Come to our camp, Lavinius and Cæsar, and give
beautiful arms to our armies ! 8. Cæsar's beautiful camp was praised by our armies.
19. F. 1. Lavinius, you said you would come here to see the
difficult works of my army. 2. Balbus, come to my camp and give your standards
to the fourth division !