« PreviousContinue »
2. Concerning the Service of the Church.
3 Concerning Ceremonies, why some be abolished, and
4. The Order how the Psalter is appointed to be read.
5. The Order how the rest of the holy Scripture is up-
9. The Order for Morning Prayer.
10. The Order for Evening Prayer.
11. The Creed of St. Athanasius.
13. Prayers and Thanksgivings upon several occasions.
14. The Collects, Epistles, and Gospels, to be used at the
Ministration of the holy Communion, throughout
15. The Order of the Ministration of the holy Communion.
16. The Order of Baptism both Publick and Private.
17 The Order of Baptism for those of Riper Years.
21. The Order for the Visitation of the Sick, and the Com-
22. The Order for the Burial of the Dead.
23. The Thanksgiving of Women after Child-birth.
24 A Commination, or denouncing of God's anger and